Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
Syndicate Bank Recruitment : Syndicate Bank invites Application for the Posts of 99 Manager (Law, CA, Security) & Technical Officer (Civil, Electrical). Qualification/ eligibility Conditions, Selection Process, Age limit, How-to-apply & Other Information are given below....
Advt No : PD/HRDD/REC/2561/2017
Syndicate Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Manager (Law)
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Post Name : Manager Credit (CA)
- No. of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Post Name : Manager (Security)
- No. of Vacancy : 35 Posts
- Post Name : Technical Officer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Post Name : Technical Officer (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : For Manager(Law) : A Bachelor Degree in LAW (LLB). Experience : 2 Years Experience of practice at Bar/Judicial Service or as Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a reputed commercial Bank.
- For Manager Credit (CA) : Qualified Chartered Accountant. Experience : Banking experience will be given preference.
- For Manager (security) : An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years Service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.
- For Technical Officer (Civil) : B.Tech /BE Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate mark. (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD min 45%).
- For Technical Officer (Electrical) : B.Tech /BE Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate mark. (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD min 45%).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age is 21 to 35 for Manager (Law), 25 to 45 years for Manager (Security), 21 to 40 years for Manager Credit (CA), 21 to 30 years for Technical Officer.
Age Relaxation : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe 05 Years, Other Backward Classes and Ex- Servicemen 3 years & Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 Years.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Test & Interview.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- & SC/ST/ PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Online Mode.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.syndicatebank.in form 01.03.2017 to 14.03.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 01.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 14.03.2017
More Info :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.syndicatebank.in/RecruitmentFiles/SYNDICATEBANK_ADVERTISEMENT_LATERAL_RECRUITMENT_OF_Specialist_Officers_2016_17.pdf
Read Also :